EADI Working Groups
EADI’s more than 15 interdisciplinary Working Groups are smaller networks in action. They organise events, conference panels and publications, thereby providing cross-European exchange-platforms for different fields of Development Studies They meet up to twice a year. You are cordially invited to join any existing Working Group or establish a new one.
Call for Activity
EADI invites you to establish a new Working Group or to express your interest in collaborating with an existing EADI Working Group.
EADI has the following types of working groups:
- A network of institutes and individuals to exchange information, discuss research in progress and publish completed research.
- A group jointly pursuing research on a specific topic, with the intention of reporting the findings in a publication at the end of its work.
- A group providing joint input or service to development research or training, e.g., the Information Management and Training Working Groups.
Working Group Guidelines
Read in this note about:
- The constitutional aspects of the Working Groups and their relationship with other parts of EADI.
- The roles of the Working Groups.
- The organisation of the Working Groups.
- How EADI supports Working Groups.
- The procedures for establishing a Working Group.