To enable development scholars from early on to benefit from our large network and its expertise, we offer our student memberships for free. We also strongly encourage young researchers to raise their voices and actively help shape the profile and focus of EADI’s various engagements. Recently, we have also included student advisors in our Executive Committee to ensure that the ideas and concerns of our student members feed into our decision making. To connect student members with each other, we have set up a LinkedIn group.
- Be the first to find out about job vacancies at our member institutes
- Access the EADI database of courses and trainings with post- and undergraduate programmes from 28 European countries
- Attend our International Summer Schools and PhD Conferences specifically targeted at young academics
- Join one of our interdisciplinary Working Groups and collaborate with renowned researchers and professionals from EADI member institutes
- Create your own working group and join forces with other EADI members
- Network with key experts from leading institutes in the field of development research
- Stay in the loop on call for papers, conferences, workshops and seminars
Our student advisors are having an advisory role for the Executive Committee and manage a LinkedIn group for EADI student members. They are in charge of student-led activities in EADI and can be contacted for ideas, suggestions for those.