Workshop for Coordinators of Development Studies Programmes, Bonn, 26-27 September 2019
EADI would like to offer a space
- to learn, and to exchange experiences on a peer to peer level;
- to deepen and extend cross-institutional connections;
- to explore current trends in Development Studies;
- to learn from best and worst practice.
EADI has developed a state-of-the art quality assurance (QA) and accreditation system that takes the specific nature of global development studies into account. This accreditation system will be presented in the seminar as an inspiration, but the focus of the seminar will be on what participants themselves will bring in as contents (tailored to the needs of participants).
The workshop will kick off on Thursday afternoon with presentations on trends in and strategies of teaching development studies from selected EADI member institutes. Confirmed speakers are
- Joost Moenks, Executive Director Network for International Policies and Cooperation in Education and Training (NORRAG);
- Max Bolz, Executive Director MBA CSR & NGO Management at University of Applied Sciences Bonn/Rhein-Sieg;
- Eva Komlossyová, coordinator International Development Studies (IDS) and Foresight for Environment and Development (FED) programmes.
We will continue on Friday morning with an open space format for exchange based on the ideas and needs of the participants.
The event will wrap up on Friday afternoon with an excursion to a Bonn based academic centre (tbd).
In order to fine-tune the workshop around your needs, you are cordially invited to suggest topics you’d like to address in the registration form!
- MOOCs and online learning
Where: EADI Seminar room, Kaiser-Friedrich-Strasse 13, 53113 Bonn, Germany
When: Thursday 26 and Friday 27 September 2019
Who: 12 to 20 academic coordinators from EADI member institutes (first come, first serve)
Download this announcement as PDF