Graduate Institute (IHEID) A new cooperative agreement between the Graduate Institute, Geneva, and Yale University’s Jackson Institute for Global Affairs allows graduating Yale seniors to complete a master’s degree at the Graduate Institute in one year after completing a bachelor’s degree in Global Affairs at the Jackson Institute.
- Students selected for this programme will join the Graduate Institute after having completed their four-year bachelor programme at Yale. They will spend a fifth year of studies at the Graduate Institute in order to complete a master degree from the Graduate Institute, Geneva
- Ideal for Yale students who intend to pursue careers in international affairs / development studies, particularly in government agencies, public corporations, economic and development institutions, and related consulting organizations.
At the time of application, students must be in their final year of their undergraduate programme of study at the Jackson Institute and complete all Jackson requirements for the international development or international security track of the major.
Four MA programme options are available:
- Interdisciplinary Master in International Affairs
- Interdisciplinary Master in Development Studies
- Disciplinary Master in International History
- Disciplinary Master in International Relations/Political Science
Graduate Institute (IHEID), Switzerland