Graduate Institute (IHEID) Looking for an alternative to an MBA? This Master will bring you to a different level of leadership, one that focuses on impact and meaning.
- Become a visionary leader
- Embrace complexity and radically reframe the questions
- Develop an adaptive mindset to set a direction not a destination
- Master tools that call upon imagination and creativity to develop a innovative vision
- Experience a human-centered approach to leadership and test solutions – as well as yourself
- Gain a holistic understanding of world dynamics and lead change in business and society
- A tailor-made learning journey
Combination of building blocks | At your own rhythm
- A broad array of topics to choose from
Geopolitics & global governance | Environment | Sustainable finance | Global health | Conflict and fragility | Development | Gender | Policy and decision-making processes
- A portfolio of skills
Design thinking | Strategic foresight | Systems thinking | Advocacy | Multidimensional negotiation
- Diversity in approaches and perspectives
Economic | Political | Social | Legal | Cultural
- An intensive module on adaptive leadership
Inner agility | Complexity and question reframing | Vision building | Caring leadership
Who is this programme for?
Senior executives and mid-career leaders from all sectors and backgrounds who want to: Design their learning journey at their own pace as needs arise; Reinvent their professional path and become visionary leaders; Gain a holistic view of world affairs; Make a positive contribution to the world.
Graduate Institute (IHEID), Switzerland